- Germany is the headquarters for AT&T’s "Central Region" European sales centre (leading sales for countries including Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Eastern Europe).
- Workforce of almost 300 based in 5 major locations including Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Berlin and Munich.
- A nationwide network with key network points of presence with MPLS enabled infrastructure in 16 German cities.
- Frankfurt host one of AT&T’s Internet data Centres (IDCs) and customers have access - via roaming agreements - to almost 10,000 WiFi hotspots
- We serve more than 80 % of DAX companies
AT&T Global Network Services Deutschland GmbH
Kaiserswerther Str 117,
Duesseldorfer Strasse 13,
65760 Eschborn (near Frankfurt)
Hanns- Klemm- Str. 5,
Flughafenstrasse 52 B