Welcome to the latest edition of Update
In this edition of Update, the eBook newsletter for EMEA, we bring you the latest news from AT&T in your region.
- The Rise of Hybrid Infrastructure Global enterprises are rapidly extending their data centres to the cloud and adopting SaaS in an effort to minimize costs and accelerate time-to-market of new services. Read more >
- After 15 years of massive growth, Africa is on course to be the most exciting global development story of the century. Within a generation we expect Africa’s GDP to be doubling every decade. Read more >
- AT&T announced the launch of AT&T Cloud Web Security for businesses of any size. The new offering will provide real-time protection against viruses, malware, and compromised web sites — all without the need for on-site equipment. Read more >
- In collaboration with AT&T, UBM Tech released the Whitepaper “How To Balance BYOD Security and Employee Privacy”. Read more >
- With the availability of dual-persona solutions, organizations finally have a ‘bring your own device (BYOD)’ management option that helps satisfy company needs, as well as helping always-connected employees balance their personal and professional lives. Read more >
- IDG (commissioned by AT&T) conducted a global survey of over 1,000 company leaders on Unified Communications and Collaboration. Read more >