AT&T works closely with some of the World's most respected consultants and industry analysts to understand customer requirements, improve our product portfolio and help predict future trends.
AT&T is a “Leader” in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant For Network Services, Global for the Eleventh Year
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global
For the eleventh year, Gartner has rated AT&T as a Leader in its Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global (formerly the Magic Quadrant for Global Network Service Providers). Gartner evaluate companies on their ability to execute and completeness of vision. These services include:
- WAN services, predominantly managed, including Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), IPsec virtual private networks (VPNs), and Ethernet WAN services and hybrid WANs combining several of these services
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks
- Dedicated Internet services, including managed-VPN offers
AT&T is a "Leader" in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Telecom Service Provider Vendor Assessment 2015
AT&T has been named as a leader in the new "IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Telecom Service Providers 2015 Vendor Assessment" report. This study leverages the IDC MarketScape model to evaluate 12 key telecom service providers (SPs) on a worldwide basis, and is based on current and future capabilities with a view of presenting the most comprehensive view of enterprise requirements.
Business Continuity: Preparing for the Unexpected
A Gartner Newsletter
This white paper examines how multinational organizations can spread the risk by implementing business continuity on a global scale.
Capturing the ICT Dividend
A white paper produced in collaboration with Oxford Economics
This white paper aims to explain how information and communication technologies (ICT) can help improve productivity and competitiveness in Europe.
The New Digital Economy: How it will transform business
A research paper by Oxford Economics
This white paper provides insights into how corporations are responding to the key economic and technology megatrends reshaping the global marketplace.
Regain Momentum with Unified Communications
A Frost and Sullivan report commissioned by AT&T
This white paper explores how the unique benefits of Unified Communications can help a company address its business challenges and support the recovery.
- The Role for Unified Communications Services in Building Lasting Competitive Advantage, Saving Money and Supporting the Recovery
* under its own International and National long distance telecommunications licenses.