Each year, IT managers are faced with the challenges of protecting enterprise networks from security threats that are known to cause business interruptions or prevent customers from accessing customer service resources. Such incidents cost companies extraordinary amounts on the expense line. In additions to absorbing the expense budget through business interruption, staffing sufficient resources to monitor and support network attacks can also strain the corporate budget. It is reported that malicious attacks are on the rise and, according to the 2006 CSI/FBI Computer Crime and Security Survey, organizations reporting computer intrusions to law enforcement has increased from 20 to 25 percent compared to the previous two years.
Today, IT managers need cost effective intrusion detection solutions that will help proactively protect their networks by detecting internet anomalies before they become full blown attacks.
My Internet Protect, an option of AT&T Internet Protect®, sends you alerts and notification of threats residing on the AT&T backbone targeted at your network. The alerts and notification give you an opportunity to respond and protect your network before intrusion and damage can take place. It is a fully managed internet security service designed to identify traffic anomalies that are potential security threats or profile misuse targeted towards your network. The service also provides you with traffic analysis reporting, which can help you define a network profile for network architecture decisions as well as identifies potential Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks by analyzing your NetFlow data. The service is available to AT&T Managed Internet Service and AT&T Global Managed Internet Service customers.
Combined with the predictive and early warning capabilities of AT&T Internet Protect®, My Internet Protect provides you with one of the most potent tools against potential threats and profile misuse.
- Detects profiled anomalies and misuse anomalies in your network traffic including DDoS attacks
- Analyzes your network traffic patterns over a period of time and provides alerts for traffic which is different than established baselined traffic
- Triggers misuse anomalies when static threshold is exceeded
- Looks for DDoS activity within your network
- Generates XML, CSV, Excel-ML, or PDF traffic graphs for a time period in the previous 52 weeks. Provides details on any port/address/protocol
- Ability to analyze and benchmark your network traffic
- Capacity to track specific private network IP Addresses
- Network based service - Requires no additional hardware or software
Many Services are subject to regulatory approval and not all Services are available in all areas. Please contact an account executive for more details.