AT&T Synaptic Hosting is a utility-based turnkey hosting solution for the applications driving your business. With this service, AT&T provides a complete, managed IT ecosystem for you to load and run your applications. You can take advantage of a fully on-demand infrastructure or combine it with dedicated components to meet specialized requirements. In addition, our designated support staff will work with you to select the right architecture for your business requirements and help ensure that your internal and external processes have a hosting environment that's as expandable and robust as you need. The service also includes application monitoring and reporting capabilities to support optimal application performance.
AT&T Synaptic Hosting service provides a complete hosting package, including managed servers, LAN, security, and storage, along with designated account support and backed by a holistic Service Level Agreement. The service is integrated into a virtualized "pay-for-what-you-use" infrastructure that can adapt to changing demands from users or applications.
- Turnkey IT Solution
- Full infrastructure management and monitoring
- Flexible computing and storage capacity with "burstable" pricing options
- Designated support team that provides 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year monitoring and management services based on your unique requirements
- Feature-rich customer portal for reporting and change management
- Easily upgrades to full application management services
- Match IT with business needs
- Freedom to focus on unlocking business value
- Efficient repeatable methods for smooth implementation
- Dramatic drop in provisioning times
- Savings on hardware, licensing fees and IT operations
- Proven reliable uptime
- Responsive, knowledgeable support staff always available
AT&T Synaptic HostingSM
AT&T Synaptic Hosting provides a complete, managed IT ecosystem for you to load and run your applications. Access the product brief and learn more about this pay-as-you-go, utility-based solution.
The Synaptic Infrastructure is built on our leading edge virtualized framework, which readily adjusts to provide the processing power, bandwidth and storage space to serve the demands of your hosted environment. You get what you need when you need it...and you avoid paying for resources and capacity that you don't use.
AT&T Synaptic Hosting Video
Access the AT&T Synaptic Hosting video to find out more about our utility-based hosting solution.
Speeches and Presentations
IT as a Service Webcast Q&As
AT&T’s Chris Costello fields additional questions about delivering IT capabilities over the network.
Is Utility Hosting Right for Your Business?
It may be time to right-size your computing capacity.
Infrastructure as a Service: The Future of IT
This IDC paper explains how the next evolution of managed hosting offers more options for the enterprise.
How to Virtualize
Virtualization provides a number of capital and operational cost-saving benefits, but it raises a few questions as well.
Many Services are subject to regulatory approval and not all Services are available in all areas. Please contact an account executive for more details.