AT&T's Remote Infrastructure Management service helps you build and operate your company's critical IT infrastructure more efficiently, without having to move from your current site. With our experienced staff, advanced toolset and proven ITIL-based servicing model, you can improve the quality and reliability of your IT operation - with fewer headaches and lower risk.
We can design, procure, deploy, manage, support, maintain and grow your IT infrastructure just about anywhere… including your company data centers, remote offices and colocation centers run by other service providers.
Full Lifecycle Support
Our service takes a holistic approach to your IT environment, providing full lifecycle support for your entire server infrastructure as well as associated network devices and disk arrays. Depending on your needs, we can incorporate advanced technologies such as virtualization and application acceleration.
Additionally, our flexible options let you choose how far up the “stack” we will manage, including:
- Middleware and Database
- Operating System
- Hardware and Virtualization
Add Services to Boost Efficiency
When you bundle Remote Infrastructure Management with other AT&T services such as networking, security, data backup, and application management, you further boost your potential for efficiency and savings. Which, in today’s economic climate, is more important than ever.
From Assessment to Management
In AT&T’s Remote Infrastructure Management service, we procure and deploy the infrastructure you need in the sites you choose – whether it’s in your own data center, remote offices, or third-party colocation centers. Then we operate, monitor, manage and support it remotely. If hands-on support is needed to fix or replace equipment, we’ll take care of that, too.
Specifically, we provide:
- Assessment to determine your requirements and create a plan
- Deployment, which includes ordering, provisioning, configuring and testing
- Operation and management, including:
- 24x7 support
- Notification and reporting
- Issue resolution
- Onsite break-fix
- Change management
- Capacity planning
- Infrastructure availability backed by service level agreements up to 99.9%
You also get access to our AT&T Visualizer, an interactive visual reporting tool reachable via your web browser, which gives insights into the status of your servers and systems and provides real-time alerts and performance reports.
Combine with Other AT&T Services
Remote Infrastructure Management can easily be combined with other AT&T services to bring you full management and support. For example, take advantage of our:
- Automated, secure offsite data backup for AT&T-managed servers
- Application management and support for SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ariba, Microsoft, IBM WebSphere Commerce and other business software
- A full suite of high-speed Internet, MPLS, VPN, private line and other networking options to connect your IT infrastructure to users worldwide
- Intrusion detection and prevention, email protection, DDoS defense and other services to help keep your business secure
- Infrastructure deployed at your data center or a third-party location
- Full infrastructure lifecycle support including consultative solution design, procurement, equipment lease, installation and setup, 24x7 monitoring and management, onsite break-fix and upgrades
- Choose the right level of management to meet your operational needs
- Add other AT&T services as needed for a complete one-stop solution, including data backup and recovery, network and security and application management
- AT&T Visualizer tool shows the status of your servers and systems and gives you alerts and performance reports
- Reduce cost and risk compared to building out and maintaining a fully in-house IT operation
- Accelerate deployments and changes, allowing you to respond faster to changing business or application needs
- Tap AT&T's technology, experience, tools, processes and 24x7 support
- Focus your staff on application and business needs while offloading technical details
- Deliver a consistent, high-quality operations experience across various locations
- Work around constraints in IT staffing, training and budgets
Many Services are subject to regulatory approval and not all Services are available in all areas. Please contact an account executive for more details.