AT&T International End-to-End ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Service is an end-to-end and cell-based global networking service. AT&T is the single point of contact for pricing, ordering, provisioning, maintenance and billing providing a true 'end-to-end' service. AT&T International End-to-End ATM Service offers flexible and scalable bandwidth on demand for all your information needs - from data to voice* to image and full motion video and supports mission-critical and emerging media-media applications on a single platform.
Features & Benefits
- Full end-to-end ATM connectivity in a two-way configuration
- Global, cost-effective routing of high volume, high bandwidth traffic
- Single point of contact for pricing, ordering, provisioning, maintenance
- Seamless end-to-end global transport service
- Cost-effective, high speed alternative to leased lines
- Flexible contracting and billing**
*Availability of this feature varies by country and is subject to local regulations.
**The availability of in-country contracting, billing and choice of billing currencies varies for different countries in the Asia Pacific region. For detailed information, please contact AT&T.
For further information about AT&T International End-to-End ATM Service, please contact your local AT&T Representative.
Many Services are subject to regulatory approval and not all Services are available in all areas. Please contact an account executive for more details.