Improve the return on your ICT investment
Improving productivity and competitive advantage remain key objectives for organizations that want to improve their business performance.
A newly released study that we commissioned from INSEAD, one of the world’s leading business schools, reinforces the important link between ICT investments and business outputs.
The study shows that high investors in new information technologies, that also have strong business enablers in place, can double their chances of becoming highly competitive - and subsequently outperform their peers.
Leveraging the power and worldwide connectivity of a global network provider like AT&T can provide that strong business enabler, providing a supporting environment for integrating new technologies like cloud-based services, mobility and collaboration.
Read our latest press releases, case studies, white papers, and related material
- Tech Mahindra makes new connections
- IDC MarketScape Worldwide Telecom Service Provider Vendor Assessment
- Track and Monitor Shipments at a Higher Altitude With AT&T Cargo View With FlightSafe® (13/08/2014)
- AT&T Continues Drive to Strengthen Security for Businesses (08/04/2014)
- AT&T Is a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Network Service Providers Report for Tenth Consecutive Year (08/04/2014)
- Download the CIO Knowledge Book
Learn more about career opportunities with AT&T.