Modernize your Agency’s Operations with Innovative Technologies
SEWP V is a multi-award, Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle that is focused on delivering IT products and product-based services, such as installation, training, maintenance and warranty. The SEWP V contract is authorized by OMB, and can be utilized by all Federal agencies.
Under the NASA SEWP V contract, AT&T offers a portfolio of innovative technologies for implementing solutions that can reduce your agency’s costs, protect information and infrastructure, and boost workforce productivity.
Specific technologies we offer under SEWP V Group D solutions include:
- Smart phones and corresponding voice/data plans
- Networking/security equipment and software, including routers, Ethernet switches, wireless LANs, high-end LAN switch chassis, DWDM switches, VPN concentrators, diagnostic software/hardware, IP telephony
equipment, IDPS software, vulnerability assessment software, VPN (SSL) appliances, biometric scanning devices, and smart card readers
- Video conferencing infrastructure, including monitors, audio devices, and video cameras
- Racks, enclosures and carts
- IT professional services, including integration services
Federal government customers can use this site to:
- Learn about the SEWP V Group D solutions offered by AT&T
- Review the AT&T SEWP V ordering guide
- Identify AT&T points of contact for the SEWP V program
- Determine your AT&T federal account manager through our online director
Note: The end-user’s decisions will be based on a Best Value and Fair Opportunity determination as required in FAR 16.505(b). FAR 16.505(b) (1)
provides that each contractor shall be given fair opportunity to be considered for each order exceeding $3,000 and issued under multiple award contracts. The FAR states that the method to obtain fair opportunity is at the discretion of the CO and that the CO must document the rationale for placement and price of each order.