Version 9.9.0 Available
Version 9.9.0 of the AT&T Global Network Client for Remote Access is available.
Enhancements included in Version 9.9.0 include:
- Added VPN tunnel public IP address to SMRS reports
- Reduced installation size significantly - Wi-Fi hotspot locations are now downloaded during the update process
- Improved centralized management for certificate authentication
- Improved ease of use for certificates used for user authentication
- Updated Lightweight Policy Enforcement
- Improved Wi-Fi hotspot update process
- Improved logging consistency
- Improved logging and status display of TLS1.1 or TLS1.2 connections
- Simplified and cleaned up code by removing components that are no longer required
- Other bug fixes and security improvements
In addition, AT&T now offers more than 1M* Wi-Fi hotspots in more than 100 countries that are available to Remote Access Users (BIS, AVTS, ANIRA, and MRAS) who utilize the AT&T Global Network Client. The total AT&T Wi-Fi footprint is comprised of both AT&T Wi-Fi branded locations and AT&T partner Wi-Fi locations across the world.
* All hot spots available in version 9.2 and later. Earlier versions support no more than approximately 700K hotspots.
The AT&T Global Network Client is available in two installation packages. Following are the features available in the packages.
|AT&T Global Network Client||AT&T Global Network Client for Export|
|Remote access (Wi-Fi, cellular, Ethernet, dial, ISDN)|
|Lightweight policy enforcement|
|Third-party VPN client support|
|Integrated AT&T VPN client|
|Safe for use in high-encryption restricted countries|
All installation packages install on all supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8* (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)*, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) and Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit).
* Windows 8 support does not include WinRT
|AT&T Global Network Client (56 bit)||5D002||Unrestricted||G014990|
|AT&T Global Network Client (3DES/AES)||5D002||Unrestricted||G032606|