Version 9.8.1 Available
Version 9.8.1 of the AT&T Global Network Client for Remote Access is available.
Enhancements included in Version 9.8.1 include:
- Updated Lightweight Policy Enforcement
- Updated to use .Net Framework 4.6 for TLS 1.2 support
- Updated Log upload function to use TLS 1.2 instead of SSLv3
- Bug Fix: MTU Size
- Bug Fix: Routing of local subnet down VPN tunnel in certain situations
In addition, AT&T now offers more than 1M* Wi-Fi hotspots in more than 100 countries that are available to Remote Access Users (BIS, AVTS, ANIRA, and MRAS) who utilize the AT&T Global Network Client. The total AT&T Wi-Fi footprint is comprised of both AT&T Wi-Fi branded locations and AT&T partner Wi-Fi locations across the world.
* All hot spots available in version 9.2 and later. Earlier versions support no more than approximately 700K hotspots.
The AT&T Global Network Client is available in two installation packages. Following are the features available in the packages.
|AT&T Global Network Client||AT&T Global Network Client for Export|
|Remote access (Wi-Fi, cellular, Ethernet, dial, ISDN)|
|Lightweight policy enforcement|
|Third-party VPN client support|
|Integrated AT&T VPN client|
|Safe for use in high-encryption restricted countries|
|Mobility Device Drivers|
All installation packages install on all supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8* (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)*, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) and Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit).
* Windows 8 support does not include WinRT
|AT&T Global Network Client (56 bit)||5D002||Unrestricted||G014990|
|AT&T Global Network Client (3DES/AES)||5D002||Unrestricted||G032606|