Connect to good
For AT&T, social responsibility is a holistic commitment from the business – covering people, planet and possibilities. The impact made by our network can be measurable – and its influence considerable.
Technology can have a profound effect on the wellbeing of citizens, communities, countries – and even continents. AT&T has a history of supporting some remarkable charities and programmes where technology can that literally change and save lives.
- Télécoms Sans Frontières - See how Télécoms Sans Frontières help crisis response teams
- Project Hope - Discover how Project Hope helps health workers accelerate diagnoses of pneumonia
- Canadian Meal Exchange - See how AT&T supports Canadian Meal Exchange to empower youth to alleviate hunger and achieve food security in their communities
- Dangers of texting - Learn about the dangers of texting and driving and take the pledge
- AT&T and PGR Reported Successful Alliance for AMBER Alert; in Seven out of ten Cases the Minor is Recovered
How do we continue economic and population growth, without inhibiting our natural environment's ability to support us? AT&T is creating mind-sets, skill-sets and tool-sets to help us become more climate resilient – helping to conserve natural resources.
- Sustainability - Discover our Climate Change policy and Technology's Role in Climate and Resource Resilience
How does tomorrow's workforce create opportunity for people around the world? AT&T supports proven education, mentorship and volunteering programmes to unlock these possibilities. By empowering future generations, we can make an impact on even the most challenging issues.
AT&T implements, and legally obligates its suppliers to comply with, the policies set forth here.