|AT&T U-verse Voice (available in select markets) lets you enjoy your favorite features that save time and provide great value — Click to Call from your AT&T U-verse TV, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding and much more.
Customers subscribing to both AT&T U-verse TV and Voice are provided an added feature, Call History and Click to Call, which displays missed and answered calls on your TV screen and with a click of your remote returns a call.
With U-verse Voice, you can…
- manage call preferences, voice mails, contacts, call history and more from any PC
- access landline and AT&T wireless messages in one voice mailbox that can be reached from any phone or PC
- view a list of your last 500 incoming and outgoing calls on your computer,
and view incoming calls from that list on your AT&T U-verse TV screens
- maintain an online address book that’s accessible from any PC
And much more!
|AT&T Business in a BoxSM provides small locations voice and data services over a single network connection and device. Whether you are a small business or a larger business with satellite locations, this service delivers Voice over IP via AT&T Voice DNASM, a network hosted solution or via AT&T IP Flexible Reach, an IP trunking solution.
AT&T Business in a BoxSM features an AT&T managed device equipped with data ports and connectors. In addition, the service offers Internet access routing with built-in firewall protection, virtual private network and even Wi-Fi data access.
By selecting AT&T as your VoIP provider, you will be getting your voice service and secure Internet access through
- One provider
- One connection
- A cost-effective and easy to deploy solution
An option like this could help you better focus on your customers and grow your core business.
|Whether you are a smaller, medium or larger organization; you have one or multiple locations; or you have mobile or remote employees, let us help you choose the AT&T VoIP calling service solution that is right for you.
- Integrate voice and data lines
- Ensure effective VoIP deployment & management
- Facilitate communication among numerous branch locations & remote
- Choose from a range of premises-based and hosted VoIP solutions