UCC User Adoption Program Summary
Implementation of Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) can be a significant step in increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of your organization's workforce. However the adoption of new technology and ways of working can prove to be a complicated process to implement. On this site, we have created a set of assets that will help you inform, inspire and educate your organization’s users about the transformational changes the company is going through.
Regardless of whether you have chosen a UC Voice solution or the UC client as well, you will need to undertake many operational steps. One of these steps is informing and educating your workforce and stakeholders with the right information, at the right time.
The User Adoption Communications Toolkit Our UCC user adoption "Campaign in a box" is a ready to use resource kit which AT&T has specifically designed to help you inform and communicate with your staff to make the transition to UCC as easy as possible.
We have developed a full range of communications tools that can be deployed in a pre, launch and post launch environment helping ensure the appropriate message and call to action is conveyed.
The kit contains:
- Digital user guides - a downloadable guide including top hints and tips to help you implement the program (in both PDF and PowerPoint formats).
- Phased customizable emails to inform your workforce of the transitions (in different formats: word, html, oft, Outlook)
- Copy blocks for extending the campaign messaging to other education and adoption activities - i.e. company intranet, internal blogs etc.
- Online web banners (in Skyscraper, leader board and MPU formats) to help you promote useful information
- Video assets – used to highlight some of the challenges that your UCC implementation can overcome
- Microsite splash page – interface page for your UCC portal
Once you become an AT&T UC customer, you can obtain access via the AT&T portal links below to locate and download assets available for the pre-launch, launch, and post-launch phases of your campaign as well as other information that will aid with deployment.