We’ve assembled a wealth of resources to help you get the most out of your Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution from AT&T Voice communications.
Find answers to your most frequently asked questions about AT&T UC Voice.
- How do I reset my PIN?
- What’s the difference between a Password and a PIN?
- Is there an easier way to store personal phone numbers than inputting them on the phone keypad?
- What’s the difference between a Fast-Dial, a Speed-Dial, and an Abbreviated-Dial?
- How do I transfer a call?
- How do I personalized the "desktop" on my phone?
- How do I set up my phone using the AT&T UC Self Care Portal?
- I want to use a feature shown in the User Guide, but I don’t see a soft key for it.
- When I’m out of the office, how can I be alerted that someone is trying to call me?
- How do I set up my office phone with my personal preferences?
- I have two lines, but only one must be answered immediately. How can I set up different ringtones?
- How do I use the intercom? (TBD)
- Can I see a list of my missed calls?
- Can I *69 from my phone? I want to call back to the person who just called me.
- How do I access all of my personal numbers and phone settings when I’m out of the office?
- How do I save or delete messages from voice mail?
- Can I send a voice mail as an e-mail attachment?
- Where can I find information on my Cisco IP phone?
- Where can I find Quick Start Guide information on my Cisco IP phones?
Simply log into the AT&T UC Voice End User Configuration Portal
Access the Self Care website with your Password; access features on your phone with your PIN.
Input with your PC keyboard through the Personal Directory on the Self Care website
Fast = [Dial] from a directory; Speed = a pre-set button; Abbr. = input 01-99 from a pre-set list
Press the [Transfer] soft key and dial the five-digit extension of the intended recipient
You can personalize ringtones, directories and dialing, but you cannot currently add personal photos
See User Guide: Your Online Profile and Access
Your phone might be different from the one shown in the User Guide (a 7942G), or you might have a level of service that does not include that feature. See User Guide: Levels of Services
See User Guide: Single Number Reach (SNR)
See User Guide: Setting Up Your Telephone
See User Guide: Personalizing your ringtone
The intercom is for one-way, point-to-point announcements, and is configured on a speed-dial key.
See User Guide: Directories
See User Guide: Redial last number AND Fast Dial a number in call history
See User Guide: Extension Mobility AND UC Voice Self Care Portal
See User Guide: Messages
See User Guide : View Mail
Get the assistance you need to master Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution from AT&T Voice.
Learn how to perform essential functions in AT&T UC Voice.
|How to Set Up Your Phone||1:23 min|
|How to Change your PIN||1:51 min|
|How to Place a Call with UC Voice||52 sec|
|How to Place an International Call||39 sec|
|How to Set Up Voice Mail||47 sec|
|How to listen to Voice Mail||1:30 min|
|How to Forward a Call||2:54 min|
|How to Set Up Single Number Reach||1:00 min|
|How to Set Up a Conference Call||1:09 min|
|How to Set Up a Conference Call for the Future||1:46 min|
|How to Use a Headset||1:01 min|