AT&T Healthcare Community Online (HCO) enables the secure exchange and sharing of patient health data across multiple ecosystems, Health and Human Services agencies, Medicaid offices, healthcare providers, and more. AT&T HCO is a cloud-based health information exchange (HIE) and portal that integrates patient records and data from multiple sources into a single patient view, providing real-time access for physicians to patient information and eHealth applications.
AT&T HCO allows Government agencies and healthcare providers to save time and money with the ability to utilize their existing Health IT infrastructure and integrating new applications to enable community-wide health information exchange of electronic medical records. Our vision is to advance technology that will help transform the delivery of care by connecting all members of the healthcare community.
- Virtually anytime, anywhere access to patient information and eHealth applications.
- The potential for electronic access to Medicaid patient records and other state sponsored applications to gain efficiencies and reduce cost.
- Integrates mobile health and telehealth applications for remote diagnosis and care.
- Supports compliance with HIPAA regulations with strong security measures.
- Single sign-on, federated authentication with pre-integrated applications.
- Advances communication and collaboration within the provider community.