New State of Minnesota Wireless Contract now available
AT&T Mobility is a State of Minnesota approved contract provider for wireless devices and services. Minnesota Agencies and CPV members can now receive:
- Wireless voice/data plans and wireless applications
- Wireless phones, smartphones, tablets and additional mobility devices
- FirstNet Services/Plans for entities that qualify for FirstNet
In Minnesota, serving the people is what you do, not where you are. You increasingly rely on technology to transform the business of government and deliver citizen services. A mobility solution set fromAT&T will allow Minnesota Agencies and CPV members’ end users to meet the goals of cost-effective and efficient services that contribute to increasing worker productivity and improved citizen satisfaction.
As you explore wireless communications options, AT&T stands ready to provide the guidance that the State of Minnesota needs to meet both the current needs and position the state for the future.
- Our networks are engineered for massive volumes, and we cover more than 99% of Americans.
- The LTE network covers 400 million people in North America
- AT&T owns and operates more than 40,000 Wi-Fi hotspots at popular locations such as restaurants, hotels and more.
- Data traffic on AT&T’s national mobile network increased more than 250,000% from January 2007 through December 2015.This growth is driving our work to build a network of the future so we can deliver new
and unique services quicker than ever before.
- We’re using the latest network design techniques, moving from hardware to software, to make our network faster, simpler and more scalable.
- We’re engineering and designing for another 10X growth in volume across the network by 2020. We expect video traffic growth to outpace overall data growth in 2020 – becoming a major driver of growth.
Pricing described for AT&T products and services are available only to approved Minnesota State Agencies and Cooperative Purchasing Venture (CPV) Members as provided under the State of Minnesota contract 138528 for Wireless Communication and Equipment under NASPO Value Point #1907. The pricing on this webpage is not available to the general public. These materials do not constitute an offer to the general public from AT&T. Contact your AT&T Representative for details.
- We’re driving the future of mobile applications through new programs that will help bring efficiencies to State agencies and CPV Members.
- World-class online billing and reporting tool that allows procurement controls, anytime access to account maintenance and analytics, and to create and customize management reports