Collaborate without compromise. Information sharing among dispersed sites and offices increases productivity, but it can also expose your agency to data loss, theft or infrastructure damage.
Moving beyond firewalls and data encryption, cyber security encompasses the full risk management life cycle, including security requirements definition, system security and network design, validation, monitoring, incident response, physical security, staff training, and advanced planning for catastrophic data loss or theft. We’ve built a center of excellence in our Cyber Security practice to support the high-grade information security requirements of civilian and defense agencies.
Our Expert Security Team Can
- Design, implement, test and manage security solutions that create and maintain the physical and logical framework necessary for safeguarding agency assets
- Design, generate and execute all risk management activities, and document the effort to align with your agency’s requirements
- Assist your agency with interpretation and compliance with federal mandates and design solutions consistent with the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI)
- Deliver comprehensive certification and accreditation (C&A) methodologies and deliverables in support of acquiring and maintaining Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Design and provide training in security for your agency staff
- Provide support for monitoring of security status, incident response and containment, and forensic analysis, as well as other information security services
For a list of our cyber capabilities, click here.
What You Can Expect from AT&T
- Custom designs range from large, managed networks to innovative, standalone cyber tools
- Comprehensive portfolio of solutions to meet the most exacting security standards for IT and fixed and mobile data and voice communications
- Data and Network Infrastructure Protection – Network security helps to protect the infrastructure and information security safeguards systems and data
- Organization Protection – Keep sensitive information about your organization and personnel safe from compromise
- Balance of Security Policy and Practice – Manage your security policy so that it does not inhibit your staff’s productivity.
- Cleared personnel with industry certifications (DoD 8570.01, e.g., CISSP, Security+, CISA)
- Balance of Technology and Awareness – Provide flexibility to update or modify network or software components without adjusting security protocols
- Comprehensive Support - A full complement of IT solutions and an experienced team of professionals are available to support your current and future initiatives
How You Benefit
- Strengthened security measures across the agency through identification, assessment and integration of new or enhanced security technologies and/or processes
- Minimized exposure to both logical and physical IT security-related fraud, misuse, and disruption
- A sustained standards-based compliant security environment for the agency through an ongoing effort to plan, design, implement, validate, and monitor
A Standard Approach for Custom Solutions
Take advantage of our proven methodology and invaluable resources across our global organization. To satisfy your unique specifications and technical requirements, experienced and industry certified AT&T professionals:
- Validate, test, deploy and operate every solution;
- Provide ongoing support and life cycle management.