Be prepared. Unforeseeable events impact your staff, agency assets and the citizens you serve. Protect your applications and IT infrastructure through AT&T Disaster Recovery Services and our professional services team.
Keep your agency operational if disaster strikes. Quickly deploy a recovery process and mobilize the networking resources, recovery assets and conditioned facilities you need, with support from AT&T.
AT&T supports the government Wireless Priority Service (WPS) program, providing first responders priority access to the mobility voice network during disasters when networks experience heavy use. For more information on eligibility and usage, visit http://wps.ncs.gov/.
Minimize Risk, Plan Ahead
Incorporate diverse communications methods and network services as a part of your agency’s contingency plan to enable staff productivity during a disruption and maintain connectivity among employees and/or first responders in catastrophic events.
A tailored solution from AT&T takes into account your agency’s unique environment and mission goals, with focus on key considerations:
Mobile Availability – stockpile wireless devices and activate immediately in response to crisis
Not everyone in the chain of command uses the same device. In an emergency, messages are often distributed to a wide range of staffers. With AT&T, a mobile end user can send one message to many addressees, regardless of their devices. The user has access to three types of groups: a group of addresses created by an administrator, an existing address book group and a manually entered group. The user simply composes a message and sends to the group selected.
Based on the agency-specified location, AT&T Mobile Recovery Service delivers a properly equipped vehicle for mobile office space for the exclusive use of your agency during a disaster or disruption. The mobile office space includes equipment, communications and open systems.
Redundancy – for critical IT systems including messaging, storage, back-up, network communications and other IT functions
- Critical Messaging Infrastructure
- AT&T Storage Connect Service
- AT&T Remote Vault Service
- AT&T Hosting Services
- AT&T LaptopConnect
- Business Connect (WWAN)
- Enterprise Recovery Services
Security and Resilience – day to day and in an emergency, AT&T offers security services for agency communications
Risk Management Assessment - determine the critical systems susceptible to disruption during a disaster
The AT&T Disaster Recovery Advantage
From dedicated fully redundant dual site architectures to shared recovery services, AT&T Network Disaster Recovery solutions offer you:
- Over 80 sites and 4,000,000 square feet of facilities
- Fixed location and mobile work center solutions - your staff stays productive and protected during catastrophic events
- Ubiquitous metro-area networking availability
- Data center and recovery facilities in major metro markets
- In-house, professional
services expertise to support complex computing and networking environments
- Business and technical risk assessment, design, architecture, engineering and implementation of a tailored solution
How You Benefit
- Meet stringent up-time demands with flexible and scalable solutions
- Lower total cost of ownership of high availability and disaster recovery solutions with AT&T subscription-based services
- Meet the unique needs of mission critical applications through aggressive customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Maximize staff productivity through decreased downtime and minimal workflow interruption
- Prioritize your complex business processes, with continuous operations for your most critical applications and recovery solutions for other applications