Your agency needs greater bandwidth and enhanced performance to meet its ever-increasing communications needs. And communications must operate efficiently and cost-effectively to support geographically disbursed employees, remote workers, citizens, suppliers, and other agencies.
IP Virtual Private Networks (IP VPNs) deliver the attributes of a private data network within a shared network infrastructure. They offer enterprise-class scalability and reach across multiple IP-based infrastructures, along with many of the performance and security characteristics traditionally found only in dedicated private environments.
IP VPNs play an important role in today's enterprises by providing the ability to deploy a cost-effective networking solution. IP VPNs offer flexible architectural options that harness the strength and reach of IP networks and provide simplified, secure, and scalable connectivity. Additionally, agencies can leverage their existing IP network infrastructure, thereby maximizing the return on investment and minimizing the total cost of ownership.
Applications for IP VPNs
Three basic applications drive enterprise networking requirements today:
- Intranet - Allow users to gain access to secured corporate information
- Extranet - Support business-to-business communications
- Remote Access - Provide remote workers or traveling users the same level of connectivity as individuals who work in branch offices
AT&T IP VPN Solutions
Government agency networks demand services that are designed to fulfill unique application needs. AT&T's IP VPN portfolio includes network-based, premises-based, and hybrid IP VPN solutions. Hybrid IP VPNs are a combination of network-based and premises-based VPNs that provide additional flexibility within a single network. AT&T's IP VPN Portfolio is a comprehensive set of services designed to meet your organization's individual requirements and objectives.
The AT&T IP VPN portfolio offers a management continuum that affords varying degrees of strategic control ranging from "do-it-yourself" to fully managed solutions.
A full range of AT&T Hosting Services, AT&T Security Services, and AT&T Networking Professional Services are also available to deliver a truly integrated IP VPN experience.
AT&T IP VPN solutions provide you with much more than a network connection. By deploying an IP VPN from AT&T, you'll find more time to focus on core business competencies, while enabling a reduction in investments in network equipment, systems and personnel.
- Ease of Networking - AT&T takes the complexity out of networking for you. AT&T works with you to assess your requirements and design a flexible network to your specifications, then implements the design, providing outstanding network performance on a global basis.
- Increased Focus and Productivity - AT&T's experienced staff designs, deploys, and manages your network, allowing you to focus your attention on your core mission objectives. Your productivity soars with reliable, predictable networking that keeps your employees, citizens, suppliers and other agencies connected. Suddenly you are collaborating more, managing your processes and applications more effectively, and deploying citizen-centric services more rapidly.
- Boost Cost-Efficiencies - AT&T easily integrates and evolves your network into an asset, not an expense. You experience a true return on your communications with enhanced network performance that allows you to expand the scope of your operations! You will find that you are reaching employees, citizens, suppliers faster than ever.
- Streamline Your Operations - AT&T delivers management options that allow you to outsource the management of your transport, CPE, and/or your entire network. Now you can avoid the expense and time-consuming task of hiring, training and retaining an internal IT staff.