- FDIC Awards AT&T Government Solutions $12 Million Contract to Provide Enterprise WAN and Voice Services to 95 FDIC Locations Nationwide
- Former Managing Director Accenture Federal Services Michael Leff Joins AT&T Government Solutions as Vice President – Civilian. In his new role, Leff will lead AGS business across all civilian federal departments and agencies.
Former GSA CIO Casey Coleman Joins AT&T Government Solutions as Client Executive Vice President In her new role, Coleman will own the development of long-term customer relationships, as well as delivery of customized solutions for a key set of agencies within the civilian market.
Government Solutions Names Two Vice Presidents:
Paul Girardi is appointed Vice President, Business Development and Stacy Schwartz is appointed Vice President, Public Safety.
- AT&T Government Solutions Appoints Chris Smith, Former CIO of USDA with a Strong Background in Cloud, Mobility, and Security, as New Vice President for Technology
- U.S. Army Awards AT&T Government Solutions Place on $4.1 Billion, Five-Year IDIQ Contract to Supply Communications and Transmission Systems
- U.S. Postal Service Grants Two Awards to AT&T Government Solutions: first, to provide data networking to USPS locations nationwide and second, for MTIPS secure Internet access.
- AT&T Launches 2012-2013 Operation Hand Salute National mentoring program for service-disabled veteran CEOs)
- AT&T Government Solutions Selected as Prime Vendor for U.S. Department of Homeland Security TacCom Contract