AT&T Government Solutions Names Jill T. Singer as Vice President, National Security; Singer will lead AGS’ business across the national security community.
- AT&T's Kay Kapoor Receives Janice K. Mendenhall Spirit of Leadership Award from ACT-IAC, recognized for her contributions to advancing government and ACT-IAC
- AT&T launches cloud storage offer for Federal Government Agencies with built-in network security
- AT&T enhances Wireless Discount Program for Military Spouses, allowing spouses to enroll for the services even while their significant other is away on deployment.
- U.S. Department of State Awards AT&T Government Solutions Vanguard 2.2.5, the Foreign Post Telephone Replacement Program
- FDIC Awards AT&T Government Solutions $12 Million Contract to Provide Enterprise WAN and Voice Services to 95 FDIC Locations Nationwide
- Former Managing Director Accenture Federal Services Michael Leff Joins AT&T Government Solutions as Vice President – Civilian. In his new role, Leff will lead AGS business across all civilian federal departments and agencies.
Former GSA CIO Casey Coleman Joins AT&T Government Solutions as Client Executive Vice President In her new role, Coleman will own the development of long-term customer relationships, as well as delivery of customized solutions for a key set of agencies within the civilian market.