AT&T Public Sector Press Releases
- AT&T and the Air Force Association (AFA) are hosting “CyberCamps” to teach teens basic cybersecurity skills and promote STEM fields.
- AT&T Awarded $119M, 5-year Contract to Support Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- AT&T Delivers Mobile Device Management Capabilities to the U.S. Department of Interior.
- FirstNet and AT&T: The First 30 Days - productive public-private partnership
- AT&T and Kansas Collaborate to Deliver New NextGen 9-1-1 Services Statewide
- AT&T Enables Connected Helicopters for San Diego Police Department
- AT&T is working with Maxwell Air Force Base to bring the power of IoT to their operations and infrastructure by integrating network-connected sensors into the base’s everyday operations. We are also creating proof of concept demos of additional solutions to help Maxwell evolve into a highly connected “Smart Base.”
AT&T has created a new Global Public Sector organization. AT&T executive Kay Kapoor will lead the nearly $15 billion unit that provides advanced information and communications technologies to government and education customers across federal, state, local and international public sector markets.
- AT&T has been selected by the First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet) to build and manage the first broadband network dedicated to police, firefighters and emergency medical services (EMS) in all 50 states, 5 U.S. territories and the District of Columbia, including rural communities and tribal lands.
- AT&T will provide a high speed VPN to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), connecting giant radio antennas across the globe to improve communications throughout NASA’s Deep Space Network, the world’s largest and most sensitive scientific telecommunications system.
- The 13th annual Stevie® Awards for Women in Business named six AT&T leaders among top female executives worldwide. Kay Kapoor took home a Women of the Year – Business Services Silver Award, marking the 10th time in the last 2 years Kay has been recognized for her leadership achievements.
- AT&T and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) are collaborating on research efforts to create drone traffic management solutions for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS).
- The General Services Administration has extended our Networx Universal and Networx Enterprise contracts into 2020. This enables us to continue to provide highly-secure integrated communications solutions as we help federal agencies transition to Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions.
- AT&T has been awarded a five-year contract to become the primary mobility provider for the Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division, delivering a broad range of mobility devices and services to employees nationwide.
- The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) awarded AT&T a contract to provide highly secure telecom services between select Department of Defense aircraft and ground stations across the continental U.S. and around the world.
- Defense Information Systems Agency awards Global Networking Services contract to AT&T.