Reduce Process Times, Lower Costs, and Improve Management of Mobility Devices and Services
Under the Department of Commerce Wireless Services Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), AT&T offers:
- Cellular service plans for voice, voice/data, and data only
- Mobile service enabling devices (SEDs) --- cell phones, smart phones, and data-only devices, as well as other mobility devices that can be procured on an open market basis
- Metered, pooled and unlimited rate plans
- U.S. domestic and international long distance rate plans, including roaming options
- Competitive pricing, volume-based discounts and pooling options that can lower an agency’s wireless costs
applications for mobile device management, security and machine-to-machine
(M2M) solutions, and other advanced mobility solutions that improve workforce
AT&T International Roaming - International voice
roaming in more than 225 countries and territories; data roaming in more than
210 countries and territories. Fast 3G network services in 170 countries.
Access to more than 1 million hot spots globally through roaming
- AT&T enhanced Push to Talk (ePTT) – works with 3G, 4G*, 4G LTE* and WiFi; supports a broad selection of smartphones, feature phones, rugged phones and specialty devices including various iOS®, Android™, and BlackBerry® devices; enables large call groups; centrally managed from an easy to use web-based tool
- AT&T International Roaming - International voice roaming in more than 225 countries and territories; data roaming in more than 210 countries and territories. Fast 3G network services in 170 countries. Access to more than 1 million hot spots globally through roaming agreements.
Federal government customers can use this site to:
- View the AT&T Department of Commerce Wireless Services BPA contract
- Identify AT&T points of contract for this program
- Review available AT&T mobility services plans, mobile devices, associated pricing and mobile network coverage.
- Explore open-market mobile device alternatives
- Access the Trouble Ticket Tool