AT&T BusinessDirect Network Management Tools provide hands-on network management capabilities for specific AT&T Services. They empower customers to respond effectively in real time to changing business conditions-such as a sudden need to implement a disaster recovery plan- and to optimize utilization of their telecom services to maximize return on investment.
Features and Benefits*
React to network traffic changes in real time. Activate pre-planned disaster recovery routing. Administer DNS changes.
- Minimize service disruptions.
- Improve networking performance.
- Gain hands-on control of routing plans for toll-free services
- Adjust traffic flows to accommodate staffing levels and hours of operation
- Minimize lost calls during bursts in call volumes
- Recover from unplanned outages by rerouting traffic
- Increase call completions, potentially resulting in greater revenue opportunities
- Eliminate the need to call AT&T for each routing change
- Manage multiple call centers more easily and efficiently
* Not all features and benefits are available for all AT&T services and/or contracts. Please contact your Account Executive to learn more.