AT&T Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Outlook
The AT&T Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Outlook is an intuitive tool used to create one-time and recurring AT&T Connect integrated conferences without leaving the Microsoft Outlook interface.
With a single click, a web or voice conference can be scheduled, agendas posted, and attendees invited. Additionally, scheduled AT&T Connect web conferences can also be seamlessly attended via the calendar entry’s Outlook toolbar.
To use the Outlook Add-in to schedule conferences, you must be a registered, activated Host
Add-in for Microsoft Outlook
v11.7.220 – April 2016
- Using the AT&T Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Outlook
- Managing Voice-Only Conferencing with the Outlook Add-in
- Using Delegate Access with the Outlook Add-in
- AT&T Conferencing Outlook Add-in: User Guide
- AT&T Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Outlook is not currently supported for use in virtual environments.
For additional end-user documentation, product FAQs and training information, please visit our comprehensive AT&T Connect User