The Industry Leader
AT&T is besides a recommended SWIFT network partner, the largest next-generation communications provider with the proven infrastructure, global reach, financial resources and strong management track record, making AT&T the global partner of choice for large businesses and governments.
AT&T continues to extensively invest in services and reach in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Latin America and in the United States, as part of an announced $17 billion expected capital investment in 2009. This investment demonstrates AT&T's commitment to meet the growing demands of its multinational customer base.
AT&T's service portfolio is backed by the research and development capability of AT&T Labs. AT&T Labs is the innovation engine behind the new AT&T. It has:
- 4,500 experienced technical professionals
- 75%+ advanced degrees
- Over 6,000 patents worldwide
- Collaboration initiatives with over 90 universities around the world
AT&T has created a global network with the reliability, security and performance that the financial community demands. Our large business and finance customers benefit from:
- Dense local access, with flexible tools and applications for ordering, maintenance and trouble-reporting
- A robust, competitively priced suite of end-to-end solutions
- Industry-leading, streamlined, personalized customer experience from knowledgeable service professionals
The combination of AT&T's highly trained employees and network assets enables AT&T to quickly deliver to customers the next generation of advanced, integrated IP-based communications solutions.
AT&T's unmatched ability to deliver value via the world's most advanced communications network at competitive prices has earned AT&T the highest customer satisfaction levels in the industry, as testified to by leading analysts.
- AT&T announces a 1 billion USD investment in further development of Global Services and Reach
- Gartner recognizes AT&T as the leader in the 2008 Magic Quadrant for Global Network Service Providers
- AT&T named world’s most admired company by Fortune 500 in 2007 and 2008
AT&T has a robust financial record with revenue in excess of USD $120 billion in 2008. Furthermore, AT&T has one of the strongest balance sheets in the telecommunications industry with an "A" credit rating and a history of prudent financial management. A healthy cash flow and EBIT enables AT&T to continue investing in a strong resilient service portfolio to meet the future needs of the SWIFT community.