Ordering wireless service is easy with help from AT&T. With the Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA), no RFP or other time-consuming procedures are required. Attractive rates and terms have already been pre-negotiated with great benefit to you.
Contract #1907: WSCA—Western States Contracting Alliance Contract
Sponsored by the National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO)
Description: Encompasses all AT&T wireless products and services. State & local government agencies with a valid Participating Addendum will receive:
- Up to 25% discount off the monthly service charge for wireless voice and data service
- 50% discount on eligible equipment
- 30% discount off accessories
- Up to 17% discount off the monthly service charges on eligible plans for employee personal use
- No activation fees
- No cancellation fees
- No upgrade fee
- Online ordering and management of wireless devices through AT&T's Premier Corporate Portal
- Access your bill quickly, manage cost centers, and run reports.
Contract Period: March 15, 2012 – November 1, 2016
Who can order: All eligible state, local, and municipal
governments and agencies.
Note: Some states offer discounted wireless equipment and service to state & local employees. Check eligibility.
Phone: (925) 487-9945
Important Information: Restrictions apply.
Offer available to qualified government entities participating in AT&T’s Western State Contracting Alliance Program through a valid Participating Addendum. Offers subject to the applicable Participating Addendum, plan and feature brochures, coverage maps, and as applicable, terms of service. Additional restrictions apply. See your AT&T representative for complete details.