- How do I report trouble with my AT&T line(s) or service?
- My service has been disconnected for non-payment. How do I restore my service?
- How do I report a lost or stolen AT&T Calling Card?
- What happens if my toll-free service is interrupted?
How do I report trouble with my AT&T line(s) or service?
To ensure your trouble is resolved as quickly as possible, please check your bill to verify your service provider is AT&T. If you are billed by a service provider other than AT&T, you will need to contact the provider at the telephone number on your bill.
Log in to AT&T BusinessDirect® to report trouble with telephone line(s) or service. It's fast and easy and you will receive status until your trouble is resolved.
Problems with your telephone line(s) or service may include one or more of the following:
- No dial tone
- Noise on the line
- Trouble with features, voice mail, call completion, receiving calls or sending faxes
- Making or receiving long distance and/or toll free calls
Depending on the type of service you are reporting, you will need information from your AT&T Local Service, AT&T Long Distance Service or AT&T Toll Free Service bill. Refer to the instructions to report trouble. After logging in to AT&T BusinessDirect, refer to the instructions for details.
- Select Report A Trouble from the Inside Tools menu.
- Select Telephone Lines & Service.
- Answer the series of questions which helps isolate your problem and/or determine if the problem is with your AT&T Local Service, AT&T Long Distance Service or AT&T Toll Free Service. If the problem is with an AT&T line or service you will have the option of selecting the appropriate trouble reporting form.
- Complete the form using the information from your AT&T bill. Make certain your description is as detailed as possible. Review the form, ensuring it is complete and accurate. Click Submit.
- A confirmation screen indicates the form was successfully submitted. You will continue to receive status until your problem is resolved.
My service has been disconnected for non-payment. How do I restore my service?
To have your AT&T service restored the current balance must be paid in full. You can pay your bill now with AT&T BusinessDirect. AT&T accepts electronic payments by bank account or credit card. Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® or Discover® are accepted.
After paying your bill, contact us to discuss restoring your service. Service is not automatically restored upon receipt of payment. If you have recently made a payment, it may not yet have been credited to your account. Payments by check may take up to 15 days to be applied to your account.
How do I report a lost or stolen AT&T Calling Card?
It is imperative you contact us immediately to report your calling card as lost or stolen. After logging in to AT&T BusinessDirect, refer to the instructions for details.
Depending on the type of service you have established with AT&T, you will either see Ordering Services or Ordering and Account Inquiry under Inside Tools on the AT&T BusinessDirect homepage.
If you see Order Services under Inside Tools, then:
- Select Order Services.
- Select AT&T Calling Card from the Order Service section of the left-hand menu.
- If your business has multiple accounts, select the account number for which you wish to cancel the service from the drop-down menu. Then, select Cancel Calling Card(s).
- Complete the online form to cancel your calling card.
If you see Ordering and Account Inquiry under Inside Tools, then:
- Please call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-CALL-ATT (1-800-225-5288) or the number located on your bill.
What happens if my toll-free service is interrupted?
AT&T has a five-minute service assurance guarantee should your toll-free service be interrupted for any reason. AT&T will reroute your toll-free service to another working telephone number within five minutes of receiving notice that your service has been interrupted. This is a temporary alternate routing solution until your toll-free service is restored.