Getting assistance with your AT&T Business voice services account is
quick and easy. This page provides answers to the most common customer
inquiries. You'll find helpful information, as well as detailed instructions on
using the many different features of AT&T
- Do I need to be an AT&T Business customer to use AT&T BusinessDirect to manage my business account?
- I recently signed up for AT&T Business voice services. When can I register for an AT&T BusinessDirect account?
- What information do I need to register for AT&T BusinessDirect?
- Is my sensitive account information protected when I register for AT&T BusinessDirect?
Is there a charge or fee for using AT&T
Account & Billing
- Once I am registered, how soon before I can access my account online?
- When is AT&T BusinessDirect available for use?
- Can I register multiple AT&T Business accounts with AT&T BusinessDirect?
- If I register my account with AT&T BusinessDirect, how will I know when my monthly bill is available for viewing?
- Is AT&T BusinessDirect available for my residential accounts too?
- How can I begin to receive my AT&T bill online?
- How can I get an explanation of my AT&T All In One® bill?
How can I sign up for paperless
- Can I pay my bill online?
- When can I pay my bill online?
What payment features are available online?
- Are my online payments secured?
- Am I liable for unauthorized charges to my credit card?
- How can I sign up for auto-pay or automatic bill payments?
- Will AT&T disclose any information about me?
- What is AT&T doing to better protect its customers' privacy?
Yes, you need to be an AT&T Business customer to use AT&T BusinessDirect.
To learn more about AT&T Business services or become an AT&T Business customer, visit the AT&T Business products and services web site.
You can register when you receive your first AT&T Business voice services bill which contains the information you need to register.
You will need a copy of your most recent AT&T Business bill for voice services. The account number, current bill date and total amount due on the bill are needed to register. In addition, a valid e-mail address and a business phone are required.
Once you register, your account information can only be accessed through the use of your unique user login and password.
No. Other than your Internet access fees that you would normally pay, there are no additional charges or fees for using AT&T BusinessDirect.
You should have access to your account within a few minutes.
As a registered AT&T BusinessDirect customer, you can access your account online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
You can register your company's multiple accounts by adding them to your existing user login. After logging in to AT&T BusinessDirect, refer to the instructions for details.
- Click on the Edit Profile link on the right navigational bar.
- Once you reach the Edit Profile page, click on Manage Profile.
Each month, you will receive an e-mail notifying you that your bill is ready to be viewed online.
No. However, AT&T offers online customer service to help you manage your residential accounts. Visit the AT&T At Home & On the Go site for more information.
You can receive your AT&T bill online through AT&T BusinessDirect®. If you do not have an AT&T BusinessDirect account, you can register for one now. It's FREE and within a few moments, you will have access to your account. Just have a copy of your most recent AT&T Business bill for voice services handy.
How can I begin to receive my AT&T bill online?
You can receive your AT&T bill online through AT&T BusinessDirect®. If you do not have an AT&T BusinessDirect account, you can register for one now. It's FREE and within a few moments, you will have access to your account. Just have a copy of your most recent AT&T Business bill for voice services handy.How can I get an explanation of my AT&T All In One® bill?
For a better understanding of your bill, please review the All In One bill demonstration page. The page will explain your AT&T All In One phone bill in more detail.
Signing up for paperless billing with AT&T is free and convenient. Instead of a paper bill, each month, you will receive an email notifying you when your bill is available to view online through AT&T BusinessDirect®. If you do not have an AT&T BusinessDirect online account, you can register for one now. To sign up for paperless billing, log into your AT&T BusinessDirect account:
If you have the Order Services tool:
- Select Order Services from the Inside Tools menu.
- Select Change Billing Information .
- Click on Change Bill Delivery Options andselect Next .
- Select Stop mailing entire Paper Bill including a paper remittance page .
- Select Add to Cart, and then Checkout .
If you have the Ordering and Account Inquiry tool:
- Select Accessing Your Account from the Inside Tools menu.
- Select Billing Options from the top navigation bar.
- Complete and submit the requested information to Stop Paper Delivery on your account.
Can I pay my bill online?
With an AT&T BusinessDirect® account, you can pay your bill for the current month or set up your bill to be paid automatically each month. You can make payments online with a bank account or use one of the following credit or debit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® Network or American Express®. After logging in to AT&T BusinessDirect, refer to the instructions for details on making a secure online payment.
- Click the Pay Now link under the Account Overview summary. If your business has multiple registered accounts, first select the account of your choice from the Account Number drop-down menu before clicking the Pay Now link.
- If you have never made an online payment before, you will be asked if you want to make a payment using a bank account or credit card. Select either Bank Account or Credit Card from the Select Payment Method drop-down menu.
The online payment system is available Monday through Saturday, from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Midnight) Eastern time.
The following payment activities are available in AT&T BusinessDirect:
- Review current account status
- Make payments on one or multiple accounts
- Set up automatic monthly payments
- Modify financial information for your automatic monthly payments
- View your payment history
After logging in to AT&T BusinessDirect, select Pay Your Bills under Inside Tools.
Yes, AT&T strives to secure your information. We use public-key cryptography and secure server technology to protect your information and every transaction you make over our server. Our site scrambles the data you submit with a secret code for transmission. When the data reaches AT&T, the same software unscrambles the information, greatly reducing the risk of your information being intercepted and deciphered.
Unauthorized credit card charge liability is generally limited by the credit card issuer from misuse or fraud. Should your card be a Visa® or MasterCard® there may be a "zero liability" policy in place, which means you pay nothing in the event of unauthorized use. Please check with your credit card company for complete details.
Signing up to pay your AT&T bill automatically each month is free, convenient, and can be done online through AT&T BusinessDirect®. You can even set a maximum dollar amount or threshold on your bank account deductions as a safeguard not to be exceeded. If you do not have an AT&T BusinessDirect online account, you can register for one now. To sign up for auto-pay or automatic bill payments, log into your AT&T BusinessDirect account:
- Select Pay Your Bills from the Inside Tools menu.
- Select Setup/Modify Automatic Payment and the account you want to auto pay.
- Complete and submit the requested information to Auto Pay your AT&T bill.
Will AT&T disclose any information about me?
To better protect the privacy and security of our Customers’ Proprietary Network Information (CPNI), and to comply with FCC regulations, AT&T has changed the way in which its customers register for an online account.
In April 2007, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) released new rules requiring telecommunications carriers to add additional safeguards to protect the privacy of their customers' proprietary network information. The additional privacy safeguards enacted by the FCC will serve to help sharply limit data brokers or “pretexters” ability to obtain unauthorized access to personal customer information for profit.
Effective December 10, 2007, AT&T will require customers who chose to register for an online account, such as with AT&T BusinessDirect® to:
- obtain an Online Registration Code, which can be sent to them immediately by phone (using their billed telephone number) or sent by U.S. mail (within one business day)
- complete their online account registration using their Online Registration Code, which is valid for 30 days or until it is utilized to gain access to an online account
- specify two new security questions as part of their online account user profile OR when resetting their password
- receive notifications when changes to their online account have occurred
- authenticate their identity using the new Authentication Security
Question-Answer, in the event they contact the AT&T BusinessDirect Center
for assistance with their account