We've enhanced your online ordering and management capabilities, so now it's even faster and easier to add services or modify your AT&T plan.* With AT&T BusinessDirect® you'll never have to waste a second of your time waiting to talk to someone on the phone. Plus you can make them anytime it's convenient for you, day or night.
And because AT&T BusinessDirect employs industry-standard security practices, you can be assured that ordering additional voice services online is secure. Refer to the "Privacy & Security" sidebar at the right for more information.
Supported Services and Features
- Long Distance Service
- Add and remove lines by location and account number, and make changes to existing lines by assigning them to other account numbers.
- Local Service
- Add service by account, subaccount and individual numbers. Set up phone features like call-waiting, three-way calling or even a hunting arrangement that seeks an open line, for incoming calls, in a pre-determined order, until it finds a line that is not occupied with another call.
- Toll-Free Service
- Add or modify a toll-free number. When adding a new number, choose the local number you would like it to ring to. Then, choose to use a pre-reserved number, use a number that is currently being used by you with a different provider, or accept the next available AT&T Toll-Free Number.
- Account Codes
- Assign and manage codes to your outgoing calls for easier accounting and long distance call tracking. With account codes, your calls can be accounted for!
- Corporate Calling Cards
- Create and cancel calling cards and stay in control of who is billing calls to your AT&T Business account.
- Billing Information
- Change your billing date, billing name and address or change the billing delivery option (e.g., online bill only, online bill + bill summary by mail, or online bill + detailed bill by mail).
* Enhanced AT&T BusinessDirect order and management capabilities are available to AT&T Small and Medium Business customers with the following service plans: All in One®, Business Long Distance (BLD), Clear Advantage, CustomNet (CNet), Flat Rate Plan (FRP), Model T, Option S, SBA+, Simply Better and Simply Better Flex. The availability of specific order and management capabilities described above may vary by AT&T calling plan.