16th Annual AT&T Cyber Security Conference
The 16th Annual AT&T Cyber Security Conference will take place on September 3 and 4, 2014 in New York City, at the New York Marriott Marquis Hotel, in Times Square.
September 3 will offer a series of full-length tutorials; September 4 is the traditional conference day with four keynotes, 25 technical speakers, and a technology exhibitor hall.
The AT&T Cyber Security Conference is an annual technology event offered by the AT&T Chief Security Office.
Combining the knowledge of its security experts, the scale and reliability of its global IP network and the innovation of AT&T Labs, AT&T is offering businesses some of the most powerful weapons available today in their battle against cyber security attacks. The conference showcases AT&T's leadership in helping businesses, large and small, manage the increasingly complex and critically important security of their IT networks and assets.
The 2014 conference is significantly expanding its agenda by adding a second day, to accommodate interests of a large and varied audience.
Day One, September 3
AT&T and industry experts will present three half-day (3 hours) tutorials in parallel tracks. Register on the conference web site, http://tawkster.att.com/securityconference/, and choose the tutorial that suits you best.
- The Chief Security Office of the Future: Countdown!: TGeared to current and future executives, AT&T CSO Ed Amoroso takes you on a journey to the Chief Security Office of the future.
- Exploring Risk and Understanding Changes in the World of Cloud, Mobility, and Third-Party Systems: Intended for security managers, an IANS security expert explores the risks in the enterprise that relies on cloud, mobility and third parties.
- Secure Mobile App Development and Common Pitfalls: Planned for security practitioners, iSEC Partners security experts provide practical, hands-on security information for the person who faces the challenges every day.
Day Two, September 4
The conference features three speaker tracks and a Technology Walk.
- Track 1: Technology Talks - AT&T and industry security experts deliver talks and presentations on the latest security technology and trends in mobility and cloud.
- Tracks 2 and 3: Technology Talks - Industry security experts deliver technical talks and hands-on demos Technology Walk Additional security companies present on security strategies and solutions in keeping networks and mobile devices safe.
- Technology Walk - Technology products, ideas and innovation kiosks will be open for exhibits and demos throughout the conference days.
In addition to track presentations, there are morning and afternoon keynotes in plenary sessions. The Technology Walk area will be open for viewing with demos throughout both conference days.
The audience is primarily network and security executives in government, telecom, financial, high tech, health care, retail and technical staff members of AT&T's business customers, as well as AT&T researchers and engineers.
With each successive year, interest and attendance at the AT&T Annual Cyber Security Conference have grown significantly. In recent years the conference drew close to 3,000 attendees (in-person and remote) from the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, as well as industry analysts from leading technology research firms and trade media. Feedback from AT&T customers, analysts and employees has been exceptionally positive.
For More Information:
If you are an AT&T customer interested in attending this conference, please contact your AT&T Account Team or call AT&T Managed Security Services directly at 1-877-954-7771.
For general conference information, and advertising opportunities, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.