The healthcare continuum is evolving. A patient will need to seamlessly move through the healthcare system, from sub-acute and acute-care hospitals to rehabilitation centers, skilled nursing centers, nursing homes, assisted living and long-term care facilities. Transforming the efficiency and quality of healthcare will require health IT advances and workflow process change.
Physician Practice Solutions Integrated With the Healthcare System
AT&T understands the challenges and opportunities facing physicians. We offer a suite of physician-focused solutions to help you focus on your patients, improve quality of care and control costs with user-friendly physician solutions to:
- Improve care coordination and meet meaningful use requirements through HIEs and online health IT tools
- Access and transmit clinical data virtually anytime and anywhere with mobility solutions
- Collaborate among distributed teams through unified communications
- View, store and share medical images in a vendor-neutral format, accessible anywhere in the cloud
- Provide easier access to specialty care via telemedicine
Just as important as transforming your workflows and collaboration, AT&T also helps medical practices with expertise and infrastructure to:
- Help protect the privacy of patient data
- Plan for the unexpected such as disasters
- Optimize applications and network performance
Contact us to learn more about our physician solutions and how they integrate with systems across the continuum of care.
Online Physician Portal for Flexible, Fast, Cost-efficient Operations
The AT&T Healthcare Community Physician Portal brings together carefully selected about a Internet-based application solutions from companies placing physician office needs at the forefront. Designed to help medical practices transform their health IT on a budget, our flexible, highly secure Internet-based portal offers a modern alternative to an expensive 'server based' onsite health IT systems.
Our solution eases the migration to cloud-based apps, offering:
- Peace of mind, with proven solution providers and the knowledge your technology will not be obsolete. Plus, with the Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) model, policy changes and rules can be quickly incorporated into the application, ensuring that it remains up-to-date.
- Transition assistance from planning to up and running
- Flexibility to start small and add on later
- Lower cost, with negotiated discounts on popular applications, lower cost than software licenses and little-to-no maintenance costs
Learn more about the physician portal applications.