Visit AT&T ForHealth℠ at HIMSS 2014 in Booth #4465
In the network of possibilities, wireless and cloud-based solutions enable providers to focus on what they do best. Learn how to rethink healthcare delivery by visiting AT&T ForHealth℠ in Booth #4465 at HIMSS14 in Orlando, Fla., Feb. 24 -27.
AT&T is working with healthcare providers to embrace the spirit of innovation and collaboration needed to improve care quality and reduce costs. Its AT&T ForHealth practice is developing and delivering advanced IT solutions in five areas: care collaboration platform and health information exchange; cloud-based medical imaging; mHealth; remote patient monitoring; and telehealth. AT&T is committed to utilizing its network, scale and technological expertise to help the healthcare industry address and solve its challenges.
Be sure to attend these sessions while at HIMSS14:
- Mon., Feb. 24, 2:45-3:15 p.m.
– Mobile Solutions for Transitions in Care, HIMSS Knowledge Center Booth 7745/Kiosk #11
- Wed., Feb. 26, 12:15 - 12:45 p.m.
– Better Care Through Better Analytics—and Networks, HIMSS Knowledge Center Booth 883/Kiosk #12
- Thurs., Feb. 27, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
– Change Your HIE Sustainability Plan: Reacting to ACOs, MU2, Growth; John Kansky, Indiana Health Information Exchange
See the complete AT&T ForHealth portfolio in Booth #4465 at HIMSS14 in Orlando, Fla. to learn how healthcare can be more accessible, more affordable and more connected.