AT&T has retained the services of the Grants Office LLC to help you identify grants that can help you meet your business goals. With the help of an expert from the Grants Office LLC, we'll assist you with your healthcare grant strategy at no cost to you.The AT&T Grants Support Program for Healthcare offers the following:
- A customized report that identifies possible funding sources for your projects
- A call with a grant specialist to gain additional insight on grants that are geared towards your specific needs
It’s easy to take advantage of this free, no obligation program. Just submit a Grants Research Request Form to get started.
- AT&T is not involved with the actual writing of the grants.
- AT&T/Grants Office make no speculations or guarantees regarding grant awards or representations or speculations as to whether AT&T products can be funded by any grant.
- This service is not available to entities that participate in any way in the Federal Communications Commission’s Rural Health Care Program