Proven solutions begin with people. Behind our doors exist scores of experts with the knowledge base and skill sets to design, deliver and manage life-cycle IT solutions that facilitate your agency's mission.
Serving as your primary interface, our professional services team draws upon the wealth of experience, technology and innovation that exists throughout our corporate family. The result is a capable team of subject matter experts operating with a single-minded approach – to empower your organization with the resources and tools that help you accelerate productivity, manage technology change and minimize costs.
We know that agencies operate differently. Our experts take the time to understand the intricacies of your environment to offer a well-grounded solution from the start.
Our practice areas cover an array of disciplines that enable us to match our people and vast resources to your task at hand. You can depend on our professional services team for proven experience in:
- Application Solutions
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Network Solutions
- Mission Support
- Program Management
- Studies and Analysis
- Education and Training
- Test and Evaluation
What You Can Expect from AT&T
- Solid Record – 70+ past performance examples. Our IT solutions expertise is blended with our communications technology and innovation from AT&T Labs.
- Certified and Experienced Professionals - ISO 9001:2008 Certification, CMMI Level 3 Compliant staff, 30+ years experience delivering IT solutions to agencies.
- Superior value on a wide range of specialists, including:
- Solutions architects
- Project/program managers
- Systems analysts
- Network engineers
- Security specialists
- And more
- Single Source Provider – Full range of scalable, secure standard or customized IT solutions under one roof. Because AT&T is also a network provider, we can effectively deliver high-performance, network-centric IT applications.
How you benefit
- Optimize your resources while managing budget cuts
- Streamline processes that impact your agency mission
- Easily acquire services needed through GSA contract vehicles
- Re-engineer your workforce for increased efficiency
- Improve staff productivity through education and training that’s aligned with mission goals
- Reduce total cost of ownership through improved performance and better integration of your applications
- Streamline core agency functions and improve services provided to citizens, employees, partners and for national security
- Strengthen IT security measures and minimize exposure to both logical and physical breaches
- Improve the decision-making process agency wide through better collaboration, in the U.S. or around the world
- Substantiate investments by testing assumptions, models or complex situations
- Achieve interoperability and reduce communications costs through converged voice, data, video
- Bolster staffing resources by deploying proven program management methodologies
- Enjoy great value on project solutions