Proven solutions begin with people. Behind our doors exist scores of experts with the knowledge base and skill sets to design, deliver and manage life-cycle IT solutions that facilitate your agency's mission. AT&T addresses the specialized professional services requirements of the Federal Government by combining experienced personnel with technical capabilities to provide solutions that support an agency’s ongoing mission.
Serving as your primary interface, our professional services team draws upon the wealth of experience, technology and innovation that exists throughout our corporate family. The result is a capable team of subject matter experts operating with a single-minded approach – to empower your organization with the resources and tools that help you accelerate productivity, manage technology change and minimize costs.
We know that agencies operate differently. Our experts take the time to understand the intricacies of your environment to offer a well-grounded solution from the start. We apply a strict Program Management discipline to design, deliver, and/or manage integrated IT solutions that address federal government needs.
Our practice areas cover an array of disciplines that enable us to match our people and vast resources to your task at hand. You can depend on our professional services team for proven experience
- Application Solutions
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Network Solutions
- Satellite Solutions
- Cloud Solutions
- Mobility Solutions
- Unified Communications
What You Can Expect from AT&T
- IT solutions expertise blended with communications technology and innovation from AT&T Labs.
- Certified and Experienced Professionals - ISO 9001:2008 Certification, CMMI Level 3 Compliant staff.
- Business Systems Compliance (DCAA audited)
- The combined expertise of 1,200 plus scientists and engineers
- Security-cleared engineers, analysts, and program managers
- Professional certifications include PMP, ITIL and CISSP
- More than 136 years of driving invention and delivering innovation through AT&T Labs
- Single Source Provider with a full range of scalable, secure (standard or customized) IT solutions supporting high-performance, network-centric IT applications
- Strong industry relationships proven to provide the federal government with a broad array of IT services, professional services, and advanced networking capabilities
How you benefit
- Optimize your resources while managing budget constraints
- Streamline processes that impact your agency mission
- Easily acquire services needed through GSA contract vehicles
- Re-engineer your workforce for increased efficiency
- Improve staff productivity through education and training that’s aligned with mission goals
- Reduce total cost of ownership through improved performance and better integration of your applications
- Streamline core agency functions and improve services provided to citizens, employees, partners and for national security
- Strengthen IT security measures and minimize exposure to both logical and physical breaches
- Improve the decision-making process agency wide through better collaboration, in the U.S. or around the world
- Substantiate investments by testing assumptions, models or complex situations
- Achieve interoperability and reduce communications costs through converged voice, data, video
- Bolster staffing resources by deploying proven program management methodologies
- Enjoy great value on project solutions