As a global leader, we offer a full range of International Voice Services, with many feature enhancements, sophisticated billing analysis capabilities, and access to more countries than any other carrier. Based on AT&T Government Markets Platform, our International Voice Services encompass Outbound and Inbound Direct Dial, Calling Card, Toll-Free, and INMARSAT Maritime services.
- Outbound - Direct dialing or operator assistance to place calls to international locations (countries or territories)
- Inbound - allows you to call the US from international locations using a calling card
- Calling Card - use your calling card to call from the US to international locations, international locations to the US, and between international locations
- Toll-Free Services - place inbound Toll-Free calls internationally
- INMARSAT Maritime Services - place calls to ships at sea via AT&T Maritime Mobile
- Class of Service Restrictions - based on time of day, day of week, calling card number and other parameters.
- Authorization Codes - can be used for calling card calling or to screen for network access.
- Selective Call Detail Suppression - an effective way to enhance your security measures.
- Toll-Free Access for Network Remote Access - stay connected to home base from virtually anywhere in the world.
- Access to more countries with more features than any other carrier
- Voice services available to more than 230 countries through partnerships established with international Telephone Administrations (TAs)
- International Toll-Free services can originate from more than 160 countries
- Toll-Free service from AT&T gives you more to help manage all your call center operations.