With a variety of features, options, regions, and calling plans, our Calling Card services can be tailored to the way you do business today - and has the flexibility to grow with you tomorrow.
Corporate Calling Card
Corporate Calling Card services enable traveling personnel to stay connected to associates, voice mail, and e-mail no matter how far away they go, whether in the U.S. or internationally. Corporate Calling Card services include 24-hour a day operator assistance, customer service representatives that speak multiple languages, and information packages/fulfillment kits in several languages. Calls are conveniently billed to your AT&T Long Distance Voice account. Companies with a VPN can utilize a Network Remote Access number from around the world for extra savings and conveniences. With around-the-clock monitoring of Calling Card usage for fraud prevention, and a variety of features, options, regions, and calling plans, the AT&T Corporate Calling Card offers government agencies a savvy solution for the communications of their traveling personnel.
How you benefit:
- Easy to Use: 24-hour a day operator assistance and customer service
- Global Convenience: Call virtually anywhere in the world from over 150 countries via AT&T Direct® Service
- Savings: Use your company's Network Remote Access number from around the world for extra savings and conveniences.
- Fraud Prevention: Around-the-clock monitoring of Calling Card usage by AT&T Fraud Analysis and Surveillance Center alerts you to suspicious usage patterns.
- Service in Your Preferred Language: Customer service representatives that speak multiple languages, and information packages/fulfillment kits in your choice of languages (English, Portuguese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean or Spanish)