Audio Conferencing is an indispensable tool for any business on the go, including telecommuters and anyone who works from a virtual office. It's an easy, effective, and affordable way to get things done: update projects ... brainstorm ... make announcements ... share information.
Audio Conferencing can help you:
- Expedite decisions.
- Optimize productivity.
- React more quickly to events in your marketplace.
- Conduct meetings and coordinate activities when you're on the road.
AT&T Audio Conferencing is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Choose the call types that are best for your needs: Operator-Dialed , Dial-In , Host-Dialed, or Reservationless Conferencing Services. No matter which choice you make, you can rest easy knowing that AT&T completes more teleconference calls than anyone in the industry.
Key Features and Benefits
- Hold Your Meeting Any Time: service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Go Global: there are virtually no boundaries to confine your conference.
- Make Things Easy: standing reservations are available to simplify planning of regular conferences
- Help When You Need It: AT&T Audio Conference Specialists are available to provide assistance during the conference.
- Quick Changes: they're accepted prior to the conference as necessary
Reserve on the Internet: simply set up your conference
- For current users: On-line Reservations
- Registration for new users: Instant Registration
- We Don't Limit You: connections are virtually unlimited, and your conference can last all day.
- Talk All Day: your call can last from 15 minutes to 24 hours.
- Gather the group: your conference can include up to 150 connections.
- Extend your time: automatic call extension is available in 15-minute increments as long as facilities are available
- Make Up to 15 Connections: including host, with participants added one at a time
- Feel Secure: only the host can add participants.
- It's Takes Just One Step: register with one call and you never have to reserve a teleconference in advance again
- Gather the Group: get up to 20 participants together at once
- You're Safe with Us: security codes prevent unauthorized call participation, and the Conference Host controls when the call begins and ends
- It's Convenient: simple dial-in instructions are provided on a wallet card for easy reference
- You Save Money: there are no set-up charges and you can save up to 38% with off-peak rates