As your agency opens its networks to a wide variety of remote users such as mobile personnel, citizens, and suppliers, you risk exposure of highly valuable, proprietary, and sensitive information. You can help protect your assets by controlling who gets access to specific resources. You need to know who is gaining access to specific applications in your networking environment to avoid unauthorized disclosure of sensitive information. AT&T's Managed Authentication Services can help.
AT&T's Token Authentication Service
This fully managed service enhances security for a wide range of applications - from enabling strong authentication for Virtual Private Networks, to enabling secure access across your agency.
Two-factor authentication provides greater network security than the
traditional static password by combining something the user knows (a secret
PIN) and something the user possesses (an authenticator or token code),
providing a higher level of assurance.
Help protect your network perimeter and provide an additional level of security for remote users or administrators by authenticating any logon attempt. AT&T's Token Authentication Service has two options for your security needs:
- Subscription Option provides you with a complete authentication solution using AT&T's hardware, software and expertise
- Custom Option provides you with an integrated authentication solution combining AT&T and customer-owned assets
How you benefit:
- Protect you network from access by unauthorized users
- AT&T managed solution that minimizes your operational costs
- Supports a wide array of applications