AT&T Network Recovery Services enable clients to have proven disaster recovery managed services for their:
- Call Centers / Work Centers
- Open Systems - Unix, Linux, & Windows
- Storage Systems
- Hot Sites/Warm Sites
We provide clients with affordable, proven disaster recovery process, professional services, networks, conditioned facilities and designated recovery assets to help clients achieve their total continuity of operations needs.
AT&T has access to over 80 sites and 4,000,000 square feet of facilities in order to help you implement your disaster recovery assets. We also supply both fixed location and mobile work center solutions so that your people are also protected in the event of a disaster.
Our Disaster Recovery Services are designed for your applications that need basic and affordable recovery protection through the provision of subscription based services. Our offerings include the following:
How you benefit:
- Full continuum of Continuity of Operations and Recovery Services - from dedicated fully redundant dual site architectures to shared subscription based recovery services
- Lower total cost of ownership for high availability and disaster recovery solutions
- Meet the unique needs of mission critical applications through aggressive customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Maximize productivity with decreased downtime and minimal workflow interruption
- Simplify complex business infrastructures through "always-on" operations for your most critical applications and recovery solutions for your other applications
Designed, built, and managed with a single point of contact, AT&T Disaster Recovery Services reduce costs, risk and deployment time; helps you meet stringent uptime demands; and delivers flexibility and scalability.
Unmatched expertise from the world's networking companySM
With our Disaster Recovery Services you can leverage AT&T's proven integration expertise for networking computing, data mirroring, and information technology (IT) infrastructures. Our well-established presence includes ubiquitous metro-area networking availability, as well as data-center and recovery facilities in major metro markets. We offer in-house, professional services expertise that will support your most complex computing and networking environments. Our networking experts can perform a business and technical risk assessment, then design, architect, engineer and implement a solution tailored for your agency.