Looking for a comprehensive cybersecurity solution for your agency? AT&T, a key service provider in the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI), offers a full spectrum of scalable, standard or customized cybersecurity solutions to support the needs of Government Agencies. In conjunction with many individual Government Agencies with specific requirements, AT&T has developed custom IT and cybersecurity solutions ranging from large, managed networks to innovative, standalone cyber tools.
AT&T Government Solutions applies the knowledge and capabilities gained through defending our own backbone network to the solutions that we deliver to federal agencies. For example, the AT&T Global Network Operations Center (GNOC) performs security event and threat analysis for both AT&T and our customers. The GNOC also provides customers with full situational awareness of cyber threats that cross the AT&T backbone network (24 x 7 x 365). A unique combination of experience and capabilities has allowed AT&T to develop strategic cyber defense services, such as:
- Managed Trusted IP Services (MTIPS) – Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) compliant networking and network security services available under the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Networx contracts. AT&T MTIPS encompasses:
Security – Solutions to meet the most exacting security standards for
mobile data and voice communications. Watch video.
- AT&T Internet Protect® - Situational awareness and mitigation recommendations for security events observed on the AT&T backbone network.
- DDoS Defense – When combined with an AT&T-managed circuit, the ability to mitigate Denial-of-Service attacks on customer systems.
- E-mail & Web Filtering – Malicious e-mail scrubbing and prevention of access to web addresses that are known.
- Managed Security Offers from AT&T
Fortify your infrastructure with AT&T Managed Security Services - available through our Networx contract vehicles:
- Managed Firewall Services
- Network-based Firewall Service
- Premises-based Firewall Service
- Application Proxy
- Intrusion and Threat Management
- Anti-virus Management Service
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Vulnerability Scanning Service
- Incident Response Service
- Managed e-Authentication Service
- Managed Token-based Authentication
- Managed Certificate-based Authentication (PKI)
- File Encryption and Digital Signature Service
- Managed e-mail Security Service
- Managed Tiered Security Services