Make the world your worksite. Stay productive with AT&T mobility solutions in your hands. Maintain security as you access your critical apps and enjoy reliable network coverage from just about anywhere you need to be.
Safe and Secure
Protect your end-to-end data transmissions from compromise. Security is embedded into our infrastructure. Enjoy remote access to our 4G wireless broadband network from points all over the world. Just use any of our hand-held devices and an AT&T LaptopConnect card.
AT&T offers robust asset management; get real-time status and positions of vehicles, reduce idle time and dispatch the right teams to the job in the most efficient manner with AT&T Mobile Resource Management applications.
Bring Your Own Device
In today’s world, mobility is no longer a luxury. It’s a necessity. The line between agency owned-and-managed devices and personally owned-and-managed devices is blurring. So too is the line between employees’ work and personal lives, a shift that complicates the task of managing mobile devices yet enabling collaboration among mobile users. In order to take full advantage of the changing culture, organizations need to implement solutions that address employee requirements while providing a highly secure platform that protects proprietary information.
Move on. Stay Connected.
Let our integration and consulting professionals help you develop, deploy and manage your mobility solutions:
Mobile Resource Management
- NetMotion Wireless from AT&T Mobility XE™
- Wireless Wide Area Network
- Remote Access
- AT&T In-Building Public Safety Services Distributed Antenna System
How You Benefit
- Maintain Compliance – with federal directives, including FIPS140-2, as well as the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
- Rely on 24x7 Support – round-the-clock network surveillance, service status and quality monitoring, disaster-recovery programs, superior cell site density, and a dedicated help desk for government clients
- Get High-speed Performance - LTE and HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul are delivering the best combination of 4G speed to customers
- Enjoy a Variety of Devices – including rugged equipment or the latest smartphone models from industry leading manufacturers.
- Choose a Flexible Rate Plans – help you allocate budgets and stick to them
- Procure Easily - through the GSA Networx Universal or Networx Enterprise contracts, GSA IT Schedule 70 (contract #GS-35F-0297K, Special Item #132-53) and other federal government contracts. Includes software and hardware from our technology partners
- Reduce Investment – your IT staff spends less time on implementation and administration, because AT&T owns and manages the wireless network