Keep track of your valuable fleet with the AT&T wireless wide-area network and GPS equipped hardware. Let our team customize a solution for your vehicles, buses or other fleet vehicles driven by field personnel.
- Routing data creates more efficient routes and determines the closest vehicle when a service call comes up (for example, environmental services).
- Performance data keeps track of mileage to assist with scheduled maintenance and monitors speed for safe operation.
- Off-course alerts help improve logistics and minimize cost of operations by accurately tracking service or delivery vehicles.
- Breakdown, accident and other emergency response is faster, because asset tracking shows managers where the nearest vehicles are.
- GPS tracking and wireless reporting can confirm that a vehicle traveled and stopped at its intended location or provide alerts of unscheduled stops.
- "Geo-fences" let managers know if vehicles have left a defined area of operation.
- Driver's logs are created electronically, eliminating paperwork and boosting efficiency.
- Liability claims can be addressed with time and location data.
More than fleet management
Track vehicles used by your employees and increase their productivity in the field. Mobile laptops and personal data assistants (PDAs) help building inspectors, public works personnel, case managers and others work more efficiently using the AT&T Navigator service, which provides turn-by-turn route guidance and navigation right from the device.