Keep track of your valuable fleet with the AT&T wireless wide-area network and GPS equipped hardware. Let our team customize a solution for your vehicles, buses or other fleet vehicles driven by field personnel.
- Routing data creates more efficient routes and determines the closest vehicle when a service call comes up (for example, environmental services).
- Performance data keeps track of mileage to assist with scheduled maintenance and monitors speed for safe operation.
- Off-course alerts help improve logistics and minimize cost of operations by accurately tracking service or delivery vehicles.
- Breakdown, accident and other emergency response is faster, because asset tracking shows managers where the nearest vehicles are.
- GPS tracking and wireless reporting can confirm that a vehicle traveled and stopped at its intended location or provide alerts of unscheduled stops.
- "Geo-fences" let managers know if vehicles have left a defined area of operation.
- Driver's logs are created electronically, eliminating paperwork and boosting efficiency.
- Liability claims can be addressed with time and location data.
- Leveraging the IoT for the Military
The driving force for fleet optimization
Reduce maintenance and operating costs, improve driver and mobile asset security, and increase vehicle utilization throughout the agency.