At the core of the network for AT&T Frame Relay Service is an ATM switching backbone that provides high-speed reliability, low congestion and consistent performance. In addition, you benefit from:
- Coverage across the U.S. and around the globe network performance, configuration, installation and monitoring all handled by AT&T - plus easy AT&T Web Tools for electronic ordering, maintenance, billing and network usage analysis
- Advanced performance features, including closed loop congestion management
to ensure the probability of packet throughput
- AT&T ReliaBURST sustain traffic bursts beyond your Committed Information Rate (CIR)
- Lower latency, higher throughput speeds and AT&T® FASTAR; for multiple rerouting capabilities in the event of a major failure
- Priority Egress Queuing (PEQ) that ensures the most urgent communications get through first
- AT&T's xDSL access provides high speed, dedicated access to AT&T's High Speed Packet Services (AT&T's Frame Relay and ATM Services)
- Industry-leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for latency, throughput, availability, time-to-repair and installation date commitments.
- IP-Enabled Frame Relay
- Frame Relay Plus
Seamless interworking between AT&T Frame Relay Service and AT&T ATM Service, allows you to utilize ATM for bandwidth-intensive locations while using AT&T Frame Relay Service to support smaller sites.