Now you can add a visual dimension to your audio conferences - presenting documents, web pages, diagrams, and illustrations easily and effectively from remote locations. For example, you can deliver a Microsoft PowerPoint slide show or surf the Web for on-the-spot information. You can even collaborate with other participants - online and in real time. Presentations are not limited to Microsoft PowerPoint - you can use virtually any software application residing on your PC.
AT&T Connect® provides the sophisticated tools necessary to maintain communications across agencies, employees and suppliers to disseminate critical information quickly and clearly in real-time for effective coordination of operations. During times of crisis, you can utilize the same platform as you do in your day-to-day activities making the transition seamless.
By combining excellent voice, web and video capabilities into one core agency application, AT&T Connect can assist you in improving your efficiency by providing real-time communication and collaboration tools, while avoiding the time, cost and carbon emissions associated with travel.
AT&T Connect® Event Services
When an event requires special attention, AT&T Connect customers can depend on AT&T Connect Event Services. AT&T Connect Event Services provide technology and best practices based event services to support everything from a simple one-time event to a complex series of events. Let our experienced staff review your webinar requirements and propose the correct set of services to make your next webinar a success.
AT&T Web Meeting Service
AT&T has combined its Reserved or "Reservationless" Audio Conferencing Service with Reserved or "Reservationless" data-sharing through the power of the Internet to create the ultimate presentation and collaboration tool for real time meetings.
By combining the best of AT&T Audio Conferencing and Web capabilities, you'll have a truly productive meeting - no matter where people are located. And you'll avoid travel costs, decision-making delays, and jet lag.
Best of all, you won't have to worry about purchasing software and hardware or installing, configuring, and maintaining expensive equipment. Anyone with Internet access and a standard browser can participate in an AT&T Web Meeting - even through fire-walls. Presentations do not have to be pre-loaded to a server or system prior to the conference call. Presentations stored directly on the host's PC can be viewed by participants across the globe via the Internet.
AT&T Web Meeting Service is ideal for:
- Client presentations
- Project team meetings
- External customer training
- Remote employee training
You'll enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- Desktop Sharing - Participants can share any application that resides on their PC.
- Whiteboard - Participants can use a public easel to record meeting notes, draw project flow charts, or product sketches.
- Chat - Participants can send text messages to the entire audience or privately to a specific member of the conference.
- Application Share Control - Hosts can share control of the presentation with participants. Participants can modify the presentation if granted control by the Host.
- File Transfer - Participants can upload and download files.
- Desktop Share Control - Support personnel can access participants' PCs (with PC owner approval) for troubleshooting and problem resolution for technical support applications.
- Polling - Hosts can create a survey online; the results can be tabulated immediately and shared with all participants.
- Record & Playback - The host and or participants can record the entire web and audio meeting to be played back at any time. Now see your host or an object under discussion in your meeting.
- Video - Now see your host or an object under discussion in your meeting
- SSL Encryption - Secure Socket Layers, secures every meeting. All data traveling to and from our servers is SSL encrypted.
- Unlimited Training