Alleviate capacity bottlenecks and maintain continuous network performance with our Ultravailable® data storage options. Our highly skilled team can design, install, test and turn up a solution that satisfies your requirements for backup, recovery or replication.
- Hosted Ultravailable® Storage Area Network (SAN) Storage provides high-availability, fiber channel storage area networking, RAID1 (fully mirrored) primary data storage, Point-In-Time copy, and remote mirrored copy as an optional service.
- Ultravailable® Network Attached Storage (NAS) Service provides high-availability, primary data storage, Point-In-Time copy and remote mirrored copy as an optional device.
How you benefit:
- Maintain data processing capability in the event of a network disruption
- Improve throughput and avoid processing delays for intensive applications
- Minimize extensive investment on in-house infrastructure
- Reduce the burden on your IT staff and resources
- Monitor activity through the AT&T Managed Services Portal
- 99.9% availability
- Services powered by our industry-leading integrated Global Enterprise Management System (iGEMS)
- Point-in-Time Copy solution - mirror images of active production volumes that can be used to run simultaneous tasks
- Implementation and professional assessment, including capacity planning and environmental, ongoing management and monitoring