Our E-Mail Archiving Service is a scalable, secure, and cost-effective way to protect one of your company's most valuable assets and liabilities...E-MAIL. Given government regulations, with penalties and fines served for non-compliance, organizations are expanding their document/record retention policies to include e-mail, instant messaging and file systems.
AT&T delivers a robust managed e-mail archiving solution that leverages our global internet data centers and application networking expertise, including storage, security, and our comprehensive business continuity disaster recovery portfolio. AT&T's fully managed E-Mail Archiving Service offers a viable, cost-effective, alternative to managing an in-house e-mail archiving solution.
E-Mail Archiving is vital for your operations
As the volume of e-mail correspondence continues to increase, the strain on production mail environments becomes a concern. Instead of installing more and more servers, resulting in additional expenses, the AT&T E-Mail Archiving Service provides scalable, flexible, and cost-effective archiving options. You can archive e-mails immediately, daily, or once a mailbox hits a certain limit, thus optimizing your production environment and offloading the archiving process to AT&T. As a result you optimize e-mail performance and availability.
Many government regulations (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC Rule 17a-4 and HIPAA) require organizations to retain documentation for extended periods of time. And courts have ordered companies to turn over e-mail. Responding to such requests quickly can be an administrative nightmare and costly if your e-mail resides on tape. The AT&T E-Mail Archiving Service securely transmits your information to the AT&T Internet Data Center(s), quickly indexes all messages, and stores them in their original format (e-mail and attachment). The e-mail, or file, becomes an on-line store and resides in the AT&T Internet Data Center, with minimal impact on the user experience or on the standard retrieval time. By leveraging AT&T's E-Mail Archiving solution, the retention period can be set to address specific regulations and retention guidelines affecting your organization.
How you benefit:
- Cost effective:
- Eliminates additional capital expenses for hardware and software -- no software licensing fees or recurring maintenance fees.
- Reduces discovery costs
- Reduce IT resource needs and relieve strain on system administrators by automatically managing e-mail storage
- Immediate improvement in e-mail storage management:
- Increase speed of archived e-mail access
- Decrease e-mail system outages or performance problems due to excessive message stores
- Provide content authentication and efficient replication
- Scalable solution to address archiving needs across the enterprise
- Increase Continuity of Operations protection