To help federal agencies respond to the Telework Enhancement Act of 2010 and participate in the growing adoption of telework by the federal government, AT&T stands ready to help. AT&T Telework Solutions will help your agency optimize the daily use of teleworking and complement your Continuity of Operations (COOP) plans for emergency preparedness and disaster recovery. The broad scope of AT&T Telework Solutions allows an agency to launch a new and comprehensive telework platform, add to and complement existing, already-installed telework services or replace outdated technologies for its workforce.
The wide range of integrated and customizable telework technology capabilities from AT&T span four key service categories: communications, security, applications, and support services. Comprehensive telework solutions from AT&T incorporate:
- Mobility service plans, devices and applications
- Broadband network access
- Sun Ray Clients
- Virtual desktop infrastructure
- Application and desktop access
- VoIP services, soft and hard phones
- Communication management tools
- Encrypted mobile voice
- Managed token service
- Sun Ray Clients with Smart Card & Common Access Card (CAC) support
- Access and identity management software
- Web conferencing
- Audio conferencing
- Alert notification
- Cloud-based storage-as-a-service
- Other unified communications
- Consulting services
- COTS software for online telework enablement tools
- Application platform for developing management reports and metrics that identify efficiency gains and cost savings
Implement telework solutions - integrated and customized for your mission – from the technology team of AT&T, Avaya and Oracle.
To review your complete telework environment and discuss the solution options available to you, contact your AT&T Account Representative.