A crisis can have a rippling effect throughout government agencies and the public. Having a comprehensive alert and notification service is essential for implementing a timely response and staving off widespread panic. If your department is formulating its contingency plans, consult with our team of experts to review your options. We can assess your requirements to help you define immediate and long-term needs. We offer a suite of voice and web-enabled services, including XML-based technology enhancements, that enables agencies to communicate, share information, and coordinate resources for crisis management.
- Secure service platform provides screening at all points in the process
- Modular system lets you add functionality as needed
- 24x7 availability in a fully secure environment
- Section 508-compliant solution
- Oracle* database uses industry-leading commercial telephony
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) functionality can be included with phone notification
- Hardware maintenance, systems and technology updates, quality assurance and training, online help, and call center support provided
Mobile Messaging Offers
Send messages to a broad range of different devices via email, fax, text message, voice mail, etc. AT&T messaging solutions work across carriers. Enhanced capabilities such as short code integration help to improve reliability, delivery times, recall response times and avoid voice capacity denial of service during natural and manmade disasters.
Send a one-to-many broadcast to all of your agency’s AT&T Enhanced PTT users. LMR interoperability and replacement and WiFi support help to contain costs while simultaneously improving the coverage area.
How You Benefit:
- Maintain flexibility in distributing alerts through multiple notification channels - phone, e-mail, text pager, PDA, fax
- Obtain a scalable solution that can expand or contracts as your needs change, with no disruption of service
- Avoid additional investments in infrastructure or hardware
- Increase your communications flow with English or Spanish options, as well as TDD for ADA compliance
- Fulfill your requirements for COOP planning
*All services and products mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.