GSA Telepresence can help you to:
- Conduct meetings at any of 15 GSA locations as easily as you schedule meetings in your own offices
- Easily perceive facial expressions and body language for a better understanding of participants' viewpoints and contributions.
- Avoid start-up time and cost and individual employees’ travel time.
- Reduce your agency’s travel-related greenhouse gas emissions and environmental footprint by substituting telepresence for some travel.
- Improve efficiency by increasing productivity and collaboration among employees, suppliers, and stakeholders in remote locations.
- Foster increased innovation and collaboration through live, face-to-face, immersive meeting experiences across the network.
- Simplify management of your communications system, freeing your staff to focus on your core mission.
- Create value for your agency by implementing an easy-to-use conferencing solution that fulfills your specific needs.
- Achieve instant scale with the ability to connect to other public and private locations on the AT&T Business Exchange.
GSA Telepresence provides immersive video conferencing and offers:
- Easy-to-use web-based application for scheduling and directory assistance
- "Meet-me" capability for multipoint inter-entity meetings via the AT&T Business Exchange
- A pay-per-use model through the GSA network, thereby avoiding individual agency startup costs
- Dedicated conference rooms that can accommodate varying numbers of users (up to 6 or up to 18)
- High Definition Video (1080p), actual size images and realistic, directional audio
- Remote help desk service provided by AT&T
- Audio bridge, enabling audio-only participants
- Encrypted connections are available
- Initiate a meeting with a single button
- Interoperability through the AT&T Business Exchange with standard and high definition video conferencing equipment (H.320 and H.323)